Thursday, December 18, 2008

Affirmation

Every now and then, there are things that I say to myself. They remind me of who I am, of who I am becoming, and of who I’m gearing myself up to be. Self-affirmations come in handy when in time when you need confidence or when you feel lost. Even as I may appear very sure of myself to others, my convictions may falter. And so I find affirmations very convenient.



  • I create by stringing words together.

  • I experience life as I sing even as I pull from memories in order to sing.

  • I move my body to music, even if it’s music nobody else can hear.

  • I believe that I have a purpose even if I am not yet certain what it is.

  • I improve everyday and strive to learn more.

  • I am able to show affection as I am a son, a brother, and a friend.

  • I know how to appreciate what I have and I will admit to my shortcomings.

  • I may feel alone at times but I know that I can choose to use these times as “me” time.

  • I love fun, laughter, food, and music.

  • I will earn good money by using my skills and doing only things I enjoy.


And I am back blogging.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home